How to Contact Windows Live Mail Customer Support?
Windows Live Mail is a highly credible name among all the available email service providers. The impressive features and reliable Windows Live Mail customer service have made it the first choice among millions of users all around the world. While Windows Live Mail has always been known for offering quality services to the users, it has gone through numerous changes and updates to offer more reliable services and attractive features to the users. After several name changes Windows Live Mail is now known as Outlook.com Email. Well, most of the time you won’t experience any trouble with your Windows Live Mail account, however, if you ever face any issue or have a query with your Windows Live Mail account, you can find instant support using the different assistance options available at Windows Live Mail customer support.
No matter whether you are facing trouble accessing your Windows Live Mail account or experiencing problem carrying out any particular task in it, there are multiple assistance options available at Windows Live Mail customer service that you can choose from.
24/7 Microsoft Windows Live Mail Technical Support
Windows Live Mail is a reliable name of email service industry but sometimes there are factors that may cause interruptions to its service and functionality. Some of the common issues and queries for which users generally look for assistance from Windows Live Mail support are as follows:
- Forgot Windows Live Mail password: If you have forgotten your Windows Live Mail account password, you can regain access to your account by resetting the password. If you need further assistance, you can reach the skilled professionals of Windows Live Mail via Live Chat or Phone support medium.
- Windows Live Mail server error: Having a server error can make any user frustrated if he is unable to access his account due to it. In such a case, you can contact the Windows Live Mail experts for a quick solution.
- Unable to Access the Account from Other Devices: Windows Live Mail allows its users to access their accounts from any device. However, if you are unable to do so, the experienced Windows Live Mail experts can help resolve the problem instantly in your account, allowing you to use your account from any device you want.
- The third Party email client does not work: Third-party email clients require certain configurations to make your Windows Live Mail account work properly. If your email client is not configured with correct settings, or you have been facing trouble performing the configuration process, the experienced Windows Live Mail professionals can fix the issues promptly without having any trouble.
Ways to Reach Microsoft Windows Live Mail Customer Support
Microsoft is known for offering different assistance option at Windows Live Mail customer support. So, whether you are facing trouble signing in to your Windows Live Mail account or, you can get prompt assistance using any of the following mediums:
- Microsoft Help Center
For common issues and queries related to Windows Live Mail, it is recommended to find assistance through the Windows Live Mail Help Center page. Here, you can get support for your problem or query easily through the related Help Articles. To know how to get support from Windows Live Mail Help Center using Help Articles, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- On your web browser, open the Microsoft Help Center
- Next, go to the Contact us Here, you will need to select the problem from the list that appears on your screen.
- Then, click on the relevant option in the “Please be more specific” section.
- You will find the solution to your problem on the next screen.
- After that, follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the Help Article to fix the problem in your Windows Live Mail account.
- Microsoft Windows Live Mail Community
You can also find a solution for your problem using Microsoft Windows Live Mail Community Forum. At Windows Live Mail community forum, you can interact with each other regarding different Microsoft products and services, post your query, and provide answers to the issues experienced by the users. To post a query on the Windows Live Mail Help Community, it is suggested to go through following steps:
- On your browser go to the Windows Live Mail Help Community
- Next, click on the relevant topic in the Windows Live Mail Topic section and select subtopic (optional) in the Windows Live Mail Sub-Topic
- Next, select the relevant option from the Platform section.
- You can then find the solution to your problem in the bottom section of the screen.
- Search Help
Another option to find assistance from Windows Live Mail customer support is using the Search Help assistance option. To use the Search option for getting assistance for your problem, you will need to go through the instructions provided below:
- On your web browser, you will need to go to the Windows Live Mail Help Center
- Next, you will need to enter the problem in the prompted field on your screen.
- Next, you can choose the topic from the auto-suggestion list when you begin typing, or hit Enter key on your keyboard after entering the complete keyword in the search field and choosing the relevant solution from the displayed result.
- Get Assistance from Windows Live Mail Support Through Virtual Agent
If the above-mentioned suggestions don’t come handy in resolving your issue or query, you can find direct support from a Windows Live Mail virtual agent by following these instructions:
- Go to the Windows Live Mail support virtual agent page on your web browser.
- Next, you will need to enter the keyword related to the issue you are experiencing in your Windows Live Mail account in the given field.
- Next, hit Enter key on your keyboard to get a reply from the Windows Live Mail virtual agent.
- After that, simply follow the instructions suggested by the virtual agent to get rid of the problem in your Windows Live Mail account.
- Check the Windows Live Mail Status
Sometimes the problem can also be on Windows Live Mail’s end, therefore, it is suggested to check the status of Windows Live Mail. Following are the steps to check Windows Live Mail status.
- Open the Windows Live Mail Status page on your web browser.
- Once you are on the Windows Live Mail Status page, go through the status of the different applications to locate the Outlook.com (previously Windows Live Mail).
- If you see a Green color right tick next to Outlook.com, it means that Windows Live Mail is working normally.
- However, if you see a red Tick Mark next to the Windows Live Mail (Outlook.com) service, it is suggested to wait until the problem gets resolved to operate your Windows Live Mail account.
- Microsoft Customer Care Phone Number
If you wish to get assistance from Microsoft for your Windows Live Mail problem, you can call on any of the below-mentioned Microsoft Customer care numbers to get instant assistance for your query.
- 877 568 2495
- 905 568 0434
- 800 892 5234(TTY)
- (800) 642 7676
- (800) 892 5234(TTY)
Well, now as you have ample information on the assistance options available at Windows Live Mail account, you can seek instant support for any problem you experience in your Windows Live Mail account.