How to Contact Hotmail Customer Service?
Microsoft Hotmail is one of the most reliable and robust email service providers in the industry. It has millions of users around the globe. It is equally popular among home users and corporate sectors because of its versatile features and exceptional Hotmail customer service. If you ever experience issues with your Hotmail account, you can instantly get help by contacting Hotmail customer support.
Hotmail Problems and Ways to Contact Hotmail Customer Service
Although Hotmail has been offering its services for many successful years, however, there are certain technical problems experienced by users one or the other time, which are inescapable. Availability of a 24/7 accessible Hotmail support becomes even more important, especially if it is a professional account. In such a situation the only resort for the users to seek a prompt solution is by contacting Hotmail customer support.
Hotmail Customer Support is providing round the clock assistance to all Hotmail users through their live chat, email and customer care number. These assistance options help users to get instant solutions for their particular issues. The Hotmail support experts are capable enough to resolve any problem without any trouble. Some of the common issues for which users seek assistance from Hotmail customer support are:
- Hotmail Server problem: There can be different reasons causing the server problem in Hotmail. To overcome this issue, it is suggested seek assistance from the Hotmail customer support. The Hotmail professionals are capable of resolving the issue by offering you prompt assistance to access the Hotmail server.
- Receiving Unwanted Emails: You can easily prevent your email account from receiving unwanted emails by blocking the sender’s email address. However, if you are still not able to overcome the issue, it is best to visit the Hotmail customer support center for assistance.
- Third-Party Email Client Issues: There are numerous users who prefer to access their Hotmail accounts via a third-party email client. If you are experiencing trouble during or after configuring your account, the Hotmail support experts can offer you immediate support and can resolve the problem within no time.
- The Problem in Sending and Receiving Hotmail Emails: It can be quite annoying when you are unable to perform the very basic task of email services which is sending or receiving emails. The Hotmail support experts are well-aware of such problems and they can offer you an instant and permanent fix for the problem.
- Problem with attached MS Office documents: Poor internet connection, virus-infected file, incorrect title, etc. are some of the reasons that may make you unable to view or edit MS office documents online. In such a case you can seek assistance through Help Articles at Hotmail Customer Support to get rid of the problem instantly.
- Hotmail mobile app problems: Outdated OS, outdated application, poor internet connection, etc. are some of the reasons responsible for Hotmail email issues on the mobile app. Fixing these issues will help you overcome the problems in your Hotmail mobile application.
- Unable to Access the Account from Other Devices: In order to protect the users from unethical activities online, Hotmail has implemented some higher-level security features. Sometimes these updates can create a problem when users try to access their account from the devices other than the one they use regularly. The Hotmail customer support professionals are capable enough to resolve the problem instantly, offering you quick access to your account from any device you want.
Ways to Contact Microsoft Hotmail Customer Support
Microsoft is known for offering multiple ways to get assistance from Hotmail customer support. So, no matter the kind of issue you are facing with your Hotmail account, you can get prompt assistance using any of the following mediums:
- Microsoft Help Center
For common issues and queries related to Hotmail, it is recommended to find assistance through the Hotmail Help Center page. Here, you can get help for your issue or query easily through the relevant Help Articles. To get support from Hotmail Help Center using Help Articles, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Microsoft Help Center page on your web browser.
- Next, go to the Contact us section and select your issue from the list.
- Then, you will need to click on the relevant option in “Please be more specific” section.
- On the subsequent screen, you will find the solution for the problem on your screen.
- After that, you will need to follow the steps provided in the Help Article to fix the problem in your Hotmail account.
- Microsoft Hotmail Community
Microsoft Hotmail Community Forum Another ideal option to get assistance for the problem you face in your Hotmail account. At Hotmail community forum, a user can interact with each other regarding any Microsoft products or services, post their query related to a problem, and provide answers to the problems experienced by the users. To know how to post a query on the Hotmail Help Community, you will need to go through these steps:
- Open the Hotmail Help Community
- Next, you will need to click on the relevant topic under Hotmail Topic and subtopic (optional) in the Hotmail Sub-Topic
- Next, you will need to select the relevant option in the Platform section.
- Then, you will be given the solution to your problem in the bottom section of your screen.
- Search Help
You can also find assistance from Hotmail customer support through the Search Help assistance option. To know how to use the Search option for getting assistance, go through the instructions provided below:
- Open the Hotmail Help Center page on your web browser.
- Next, enter the problem in the provided field on your screen.
- Next, either you can select the topic from the auto-suggestion list as you begin typing, or you can press the Enter key on your keyboard after entering the complete keyword in the search field and selecting the relevant solution from the given result.
- Assistance from Hotmail Support Through Virtual Agent
If even after following the above-mentioned suggestion you are unable to get required assistance for your problem, you can find direct assistance from a Hotmail support virtual agent by following the below-mentioned instructions:
- Open the Hotmail support virtual agent page on your browser.
- Enter the keyword related to the problem you are facing in your Hotmail account in the provided field.
- Next, press the Enter key on your keyboard to get a reply from the virtual agent.
- After that, all you will need to do is follow the instructions suggested by the virtual agent to overcome the problem in your Hotmail account.
- Check the Hotmail Status
As the problem could be on Hotmail’s end as well, it is, therefore, necessary to verify the status of Hotmail. Below are the steps to check Hotmail status.
- Go to the Hotmail Status page on your browser.
- On the Hotmail Status page, you will need to go through the status of the different applications to locate the Outlook.com (previously Hotmail).
- If there is a Green color right tick next to Outlook.com service, it means that Hotmail is functioning normally.
- However, if there is a red Tick Mark next to the Hotmail (Outlook.com) service, it is recommended to wait until the issue gets fixed to access or use your Hotmail account.
- Microsoft Customer Care Phone Number
If you want to find help from Microsoft regarding your Hotmail problem, you can call on the following Microsoft Customer care number to seek prompt assistance for your concern or query.
- (800) 642 7676
- (800) 892 5234(TTY)
- 877 568 2495
- 905 568 0434
- 800 892 5234(TTY)
So, these are the different support options that you can use to find help from Hotmail customer support. Next time you experience any trouble with your Hotmail account, feel free to reach Hotmail customer support.