Facebook Customer Service Phone Number 24/7
Social networking websites are highly popular among people of all ages. One of the widely enjoyed applications worldwide is Facebook. The popularity of Facebook can be known by that fact that there are more than 2.2 billion users of Facebook worldwide. No matter if you wish to use Facebook just for fun or to promote your business, it has all the necessary features and functions to meet your expectation. And, to add to the convenience of the users, the social networking website offers prompt assistance to the users through its Facebook customer support center. To know how to contact Facebook customer support center for assistance, follow the information provided further.
Ways to Get Assistance at Facebook Customer Support
One of the other time you may experience an issue with your Facebook account. While some of the issues are easy to fix, for some you may need to contact Facebook customer support. To know how to fix common Facebook issues yourself and get assistance for complex problems from Facebook customer service, go through the information provided below.
Clearing Common Facebook Errors without Facebook Customer Support
Following are the common Facebook errors that you clear by yourself.
1.) Unable to Create a Business Sage: One of the most profitable uses of Facebook is that it allows the users to promote their business, brand, or organization. To create a business page in your Facebook account:
- Sign in to your Facebook account and go to the Facebook page creation
- Select the page type on the next screen.
- Fill up the required information in the provided fields.
- Then, click on the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions.
2.) Problem with login: Entering incorrect login credentials or ignoring case sensitivity of the password may prevent you from accessing your account. However, if you are entering the correct login credentials and still you are unable to sign in to your account, you will need to reset your password in order to regain access to your account. To reset the password,
- Go to the Facebook sign-in page.
- Click on the Forgot password option.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the account password reset process and get access to your account.
3.) Unable to Update Account Information: When having trouble updating your information, especially your name, it could be because you recently update your name. However, if you are facing trouble updating your other account information, make sure that your internet is working properly and you are giving enough time to Facebook to save the changes you make.
4.) Unable to upload images: If you are unable to upload a photo in your Facebook account, considering the following suggestions.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed for your browser.
- Remove the outdated versions of Adobe flash (if any) from your computer.
- Disable adblocking software (if any).
- Make sure the size of the photo you are uploading is within the limit.
- Check the file format of the photo as Facebook usually allows format such as JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, and TIFF to get uploaded.
5.) Facebook App Crashes: There can be numerous reasons causing your Facebook app to crash frequently on your device. The reasons could be anything from using an outdated app, outdated Operating System to virus-infected device and improper configuration. In order to overcome a problem, you will need to fix the reason causing the issue.
In any case, you fail to overcome any of the above-mentioned issue or any other problem in your Facebook account, you can use the following options to find assistance at Facebook customer support.
Facebook Help Center
At the Facebook Help Center, you can find instant assistance for your issues using the Search Help options. The Search Help option offers assistance to the user through Help Articles. To know how to use Search Help option at the Facebook Help Center page, follow the instructions provided below.
- Go to the Facebook Help Center page on your web browser.
- Enter the keyword related to your issue or query in the provided field and press Enter key on your keyboard.
- From the Search result, select the appropriate help article for your problem.
NOTE: As you will begin entering the keyword related to your problem, an auto-suggestion list will appear below the search field. Alternatively, you can select the relevant Help Article from the auto-suggestion list.
- Follow the instructions provided in the Help Article to overcome the problem in your Facebook account.
Facebook Help Community
Another option that you can consider to get assistance for your account is through Facebook Help Community. At Facebook Help Community, you can find a solution to your problem from other users by posting your query on this page. To post your query, follow these instructions:
- Go to the Facebook Help Community page on your web browser.
- Click on the Ask a Question option located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, you will need to select a topic under Choose a topic option and sub-topic (optional) under Choose sub-topics.
- Then, click on the Next button and follow the further on-screen instructions to post your query.
- Once your query will be posted on the Community page, other users will be able to answer your query.
Similarly, you can also answer the query posted by other users and help them overcome a problem in their Facebook account.
Support Inbox is a place where you will get updates about the things you report in your Facebook account. Here, you can also check and reply to notification from the Help Team and see important messages you receive from Facebook customer support in your account.
Facebook Ads Help Center
If you have created a page for your business or brand on Facebook or wish to create one, you can find complete assistance at Facebook Ads Help Center page. Here you will find different option to create and manage the promotional page of your product or service you wish to promote.
Other Assistance Options
If you need assistance regarding: Using Facebook, Managing Your Account, Privacy and Safety, and Policies and Reporting, you can visit the Facebook Help Center page and go to the relevant tab located just below the search field.
Well, as you have ample information on the assistance options available at Facebook customer service, find instant help for your particular query or problem whenever you experience any trouble with your Facebook account.