Your Brother Printers are enabled with cloud printing features. The Google’s Google Cloud Print is an amazing service by Google that helps you to take print from a printer registered with your Google account using a network-compatible device. This could be your iPhone, mobile phone, laptop or computer; and the best part is your don’t need to install the printer driver on your driver.
For cloud printer you need to check these technical specifications
- Operating systems should be – Chrome OS/Android 2.1 or greater/iOS 3.0 or greater
- Compatible applications for printing – Applications for Chrome OS/Google Chrome browser/Google Drive for mobile/Gmail web mail service for mobile
Once you will be done with compatibility check then you can go further to connect and setup your Brother Printer to Google Cloud Print.
Steps to connect Brother printer to Google Cloud Print
- First switch on your Brother printer
- Now from your Windows or Mac based computer and open Chrome browser in it
- Here from the top right and then click More button, from here click on Settings button
- Now at the bottom of this window just click on Show advanced settings
- Here at the “Google Cloud Print” and click on Manage button
- After this if prompted the you need to sign-in with your Google Account credits
- Then you can select Brother printer from here which you want to connect and then click on Add printer(s) button
- Congratulations; your Brother printer is now connected with your Google Account as well Google Cloud Print too
Now you can easily take print to this printer from any device where you are signed in to your Google Account using Google Cloud Print. You may also get help from our brother printer support provider.